WBT is a company of Innovation, that through its well travelled engineers, executives and a team of design engineers, listens to customer problems and needs and delivers solutions before competitors have completed their paperwork. Innovation is what drives WBT to great heights and our commitment to R&D continues to yield rich rewards for the company, our customers and the telecommunications industry.
How we innovate
- Design and development of new concepts using the latest design software programs
- Fast product development cycle – Weeks not months
- 3D printing & prototyping which enables the product to reach market quickly
- Engaging with the leading minds in the telecommunications industry. We listen and work closely with our partners to develop innovative concepts
- Promoting a culture of innovation where fresh ideas are nurtured in a collaborative environment
WBT is the first Australian Manufacturer to offer Grade A connectors as an option for optical fibre cable assemblies
- Optical fibre cable assemblies and patch cords are available to Class A specifications
- Grade A is the highest quality connectors available on the market
- Custom made and fully tested by Warren & Brown
- Standard performance – max insertion loss 0.3dB, average 0.2dB
- Grade A performance – max insertion loss 0.15dB, average 0.07dB
- Ultimate performance
World leading R&D and product development
WBT is a company of flexibility that acts with our customer’s requirements as the number one priority. In addition to our numerous standard product offerings, our flexible approach to product design provides our customers with fully customisable solutions.
Our flexibility also enables us to work on large scale projects, where hundreds of thousands of connections are required, right down to smaller private or enterprise networks. With the ability to quickly ramp up manufacturing and dispatch resources, no project is too large or too small.
In the telecommunications market, rather than taking a one size fits all approach, we realise that every network is unique, with its own set of requirements and challenges. Therefore, we are flexible enough to work with our customers in order to provide a solution that is the perfect fit for their network. Regardless of whether this requires some minor design modifications or a full new product set, we work closely with our customers to deliver concepts and innovations in a matter of weeks, not months.
Our structured and meticulous approach to all areas of our business, ensures that all customers are fairly treated and that each customer’s needs are adequately tailored for.
WBT is a company of Quality, with our deep culture of quality stemming from the company’s origins of Precision Tool manufacturing some 95 years ago. We well recognize the need for precision in manufacturing optic fibre associated products and our ISO 9001 certification and our preferred supplier status with Telco’s throughout the world is clear evidence of this commitment.
WBT owns and operates its manufacturing facilities in Melbourne (Australia) and the Philippines where millions of dollars have been invested in modernising these facilities to ensure that they are state of the art. This also gives us full control of the manufacturing and inspection procedures, which ensures optimum quality.
Warren & Brown Technologies has capabilities and extensive expertise in product design, manufacturing and large scale project deployment.
- We own and operate our own sheetmetal, powder coating and product assembly plants, which utilise leading technology, modern machinery and large facilities
- Full product design and innovation using the latest design software with capabilities in 3D printing for prototyping and small scale production
- Industry leading telecommunications product development in FTTN, VDSL, MPO connectivity, hybrid cable and connectors for mobile networks as well as solutions for structured cabling systems
- Fibre optic termination facility which includes high quality “A” grade connectors
- Plastics extrusion machine and facility
Warren & Brown Technologies manufacture a wide range of products and solutions at our world class facilities.
We have full control of the design and manufacturing process. WBT products and solutions are manufactured in our own facilities, not by OEM’s.
As well as being manufactured in Australia, we also own and operate our own large scale facility in the Philippines which services the SE Asian and other global markets.
By manufacturing these products at our own facility, we are able to deliver products to our customers many weeks before our competitors have even started.
Some of the products we manufacture in-house include, but not limited to:
- Optical Distribution Frames (ODFs) – From the sheetmetal and powder coating process, right through to the final assembly and inspection.
- Fibre optic subracks and patch panels – From the sheetmetal and powder coating process, right through to the final assembly and inspection, including the delicate fibre optic components.
- Custom racks, enclosures and bespoke solutions
- Fibre optic cable assemblies and patch cords, includeing high quality patch cords with “A” grade connectors
- Fibre optic ducting raceway – extrusion, slotting and packaging of components
- Copper cross connect pillars – full assembly and preparation
- Hybrid fibre optic and power cable assemblies and enclosures for mobile networks – fast turnaround for custom cable lengths and fast delivery to site
WBT is a company of service that goes above and beyond the needs of our customers. Our customer focused approach to design, manufacturing, delivery and support always ensures a high level of customer satisfaction. By providing a consistent level of quality service, we are able to develop long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.
WBT continue to provide a high level of service to our customers by constantly engaging with them and assisting them with the installation, testing and commissioning phase of many projects.
Our ongoing technical support and customer support services ensure that we are continually assisting WBT customers to rapidly and cost effectively deploy their network. Warren & Brown have become a true global organisation and our expertise in optical fibre and copper network deployments means our customer can rely on us to deliver quality products on time.
How we provide excellent service
- Fast manufacturing and delivery times
- Dedicated customer support teams
- Development of a mobile application to provide world leading product information, training, support and installation assistance to field staff
- Proven track record of providing quality service and fast delivery lead times for major projects & contracts with thousands of individual product items